Can't see a charging location you know exists? Please send us the details (click 'Add' on the following page):Add A Charging Location >
If you own a website and would like to include a charging location map, you can embed a customised version of the above map on your own website
Get Charging Station Data
Vehicle Manufacturers, Sat Nav vendors, App Developers, Website Owners: You can access and download our latest charging locations using our API.
You can use this data in your own apps, databases, websites etc. and we even provide some helpful widgets you can include on your own pages to provide maps and to gather data submissions from your users.
Operators and Data Providers
EVSE Suppliers, Network operators, national registries, local charging info apps & sites:
We need your data. You can supply us with your latest charging location information regardless of whether your organisation owns, operates or simply catalogs the available charging locations. Please contact us to get started.
Open Charge Map Data License
- Data supplied by OpenChargeMap.org is derived from a wide variety of public sources and contributions. We accept no liability for the accuracy of this data and provide no assurances.
- Data contributed to us by our users which we then redistribute is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. We are transitioning over to the Open Database License (ODbL) http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1.0/ for our user-contributed data, so please ensure you also agree with those license terms.
- Data imported from 3rd party Data Providers is copyright the original Data Provider in each case and is not provided under the same terms as the user-contributed data detailed above.
- We will respond promptly to any DMCA or equivalent copyright protection request, please use our Contact page to lodge these requests, detailing the exact infringing items.
- Use of our API or data in an application or service requires that the appropriate Data Provider attribution be provided in a way which is visible the end user.